A to Z of services          A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Y Z

Child Minders - Benefits

Child Minders


As a registered child minder, you may be able to claim help towards your rent and/or Council Tax.

You would be treated as self employed and any benefit would only be calculated on approximately one third of your earnings.

However, we would include any other income you or your partner may have in the calculation.

If you require any further information please contact:-

Contact Information
Send us a Message Send us a Message
Contact by Post

Revenues Division
Exchequer and Support Services
Tameside MBC
Council Offices
Wellington Road
Ashton under Lyne
Contact by Telephone
0161 342 3708
Contact by Fax
0161 342 2676/2012
Request this service online!
Page last updated: 27 October 2008