Councillor Maria Bailey
Member since 2011
Place of Birth: Manchester
Lived in Tameside since 1980
Widowed with 2 dogs
Interests: Walking (both with and without dogs), talking, meeting people, reading, cinema, theatre, cooking, dining out, all music, opera and ballet. Favourite place to relax - the Bridgewater Hall, Manchester.
View Maria Bailey's annual report
Areas of responsibility
- Member of Integrated Care and Wellbeing Scrutiny Panel
- Member of Overview (Audit) Panel
- Member of Audit Pane
- Other outside bodies
- Ryecroft Hall Management Committee
- Board member of CVAT (Community and Voluntary Action Tameside)
- Member of Faiths United
- Member of Amnesty International
- Member of Co-op Party
- Member of Communication Worker's Union
- Member of Audenshaw Local History Society
- Member of Friends of Fairfield Railway Station
- Member of Friends of Audenshaw Memorial Gardens
- Member of Friends of Shepley Wood Park
5 Woodend Lane, Hyde, SK14 1DT
07791 327130 Send a message to Councillor Maria Bailey
Member's declaration of interests
This includes any employment or business, profession or vocation currently undertaken in respect of which tax has to be declared.
This includes the name of any person, or legal entity, other than the Council, who has made a payment in respect of election or other expenses incurred in carrying out councillor duties.
|Tameside Labour Party
|Interests in Securities:
This includes any corporate body ie company, industrial and provident society, cooperative or other body that has a business or land in Tameside in which more than £25K beneficial interest is owned or 1/100th of total share capital owned.
|Contracts with TMBC:
This includes any contract for goods, services, or works made between Tameside MBC and the councillor or any firm in which the councillor is a partner, or a company for which the councillor a remunerated director.
This includes any land in which the councillor has a beneficial interest in Tameside including a home.
|5 Woodend Lane, Hyde, SK14 1DT
This includes any land where the landlord is Tameside council, and the tenant is a councillor, or a firm or company which the councillor is a partner or remunerated director.
This includes any land in Tameside in which the Councillor has a licence alone or with others to occupy for 28 days or more.
|Gifts and Hospitality:
This includes any gift or hospitality worth more than £25 received in the last 3 years together with name and/or organisation who was the source of the gift/hospitality.
This includes details of any body to which
- the councillor has been appointed or nominated by Tameside Council as its representative eg including School Governing Bodies,
- any public authority or body exercising functions of a joint nature eg a joint authority, police, fire,
- any local voluntary or community body in receipt of funding from Tameside Council;
- any company, industrial and provident society, charity or body directed to charitable purposes, including the Freemasons;
- any body whose principal purposes include the influence of public opinion or policy;
- any trade union or professional association.
- CWU (1078312) / LGA
- CAB (701113)
- CVAT (1148056)
- Amnesty International (294230)