More Information About Fostering
Tameside is currently looking for Foster Carers who could look after children aged 0 to 18 years old
Right now, there are children in Tameside who are going through a difficult time in their lives and need stability, love and care. You can help by fostering a child. This page tells you a little more about what fostering is and how you can foster a child through Tameside Fostering Service.
- An Overview of Fostering
- Foster Care Expectations
- Information on the Assessment Process
- A Guide to Long Term Fostering
- Introduction to Tameside Fostering Panel
- Health of Looked After Children
- Provision of Education
- A Guide to Task Centred Fostering
- Information for Parents
- Private Fostering /Somebody Else's Child
- Job Description for Foster Carers
Please click the link below for a Child's Guide to Foster Care.
Child's Guide to Foster Care. 727.28 KB
Please click the link below for a Teenager's Guide to Foster Care.
Teenager's Guide to Foster Care.190.9 KB