Stitch in Time
A stitching group in Tameside for meeting up, chatting and sewing
♦ Relax ♦ Meet people ♦ Stitch ♦ Get creative ♦ Chat ♦
Whether you are new to sewing (embroidery) or an expert stitcher, this group is for everyone to come along to, learn new skills and most of all have fun!
The group is free to attend and is an opportunity for inspiration, relaxation and a chance to meet new people.
The group meets at The Museum of the Manchester Regiment in Ashton Town Hall every 2nd and 4th Thursday every month in the morning from 10am - 1pm. Come along for the whole session or just drop in. It's free!
- Thursday 11 December 2014 -10am to 1pm
- Thursday 8 January 2015 -10am to 1pm
- Thursday 22 January 2015 - 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 12 February 2015 - 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 26 February 2015 - 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 12 March 2015 - 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 26 March 2015 - 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 9 April 2015 - 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 23 April 2015 - 10am to 1pm
There is no cost for attending 'Stitch in Time'. Bring along your own project or use our materials, we will help you get started or if you get stuck. Refreshments are provided.
A Special exhibition in the Museum of the Manchester Regiment "Stitch in Time": An exhibition of community needlework (30 June to 17 December 2011) was the groups first project.
For more information on 'Stitch in Time' please contact Barbara Latham 0161 343 2878