The council has a Cabinet as part of its constitution.
Each member of the Cabinet has a portfolio setting out their role and responsibilities. Job descriptions have also been drawn up for Councillors who support the Cabinet.
There are up to ten members of the Cabinet which is chaired by the Executive Leader. The Cabinet is supported by 2 Lead Members (Chair of Council Business and Policy) and up to 7 Assistant Executive Members.
Portfolios for these posts are set out below.
Support to the Cabinet
- Assistant Executive Members
- Carbon and Waste Reduction;
- Children's Safeguarding Policy and Practice
- Culture, Heritage and Tourism;
- Finance and Performance;
- Governance and Enforcement;
- Single Operational Environmental Service
- Sport Engagement and Participation.
For further information and advice please contact us using the details below: