School Library Service
The School Library Service supports school libraries, learning and literacy. High quality resources support the curriculum and promote reading for pleasure in schools. Specialist staff offer an advisory and consultancy service dealing with all aspects of school libraries.
The School Library Service can help you:
- Raise standards with a well-resourced school library that adds value to the curriculum.
- Ensure teachers’ have access to high quality resources to support classroom teaching.
- Develop information literacy and independent learning.
- Improve your school library and promote use.
- Save time, money and effort.
For cost details, information about the service, or to arrange a visit to have a look round our premises please contact Helen Brickell – School Library Service Manager
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 07746579623 or 0161 342 5091