Contract No. T575 for the provision of CCTV Monitoring, Manned Security Services and Alarm Monitoring
Tameside MBC is inviting tenders for the provision of CCTV Monitoring, Uniformed Security and Alarm Monitoring. The requirements are varied and changeable depending on operational circumstances. Tameside MBC reserves the right to award the contract on the basis of all elements together or to award the Alarm Monitoring element separately.
The contract will be co-ordinated by Tameside Procurement. Community Safety; Facilities Management, Libraries, Markets and District Assemblies will specify the ongoing requirements.
The Council has 4 objectives in issuing this tender:
- To ensure reliable staffing with security guards at various sites within the borough, duties to include the locking/unlocking of various park and cemetery gates.
- To ensure reliable monitoring and recording of the CCTV control room equipment and liaison with security staff, Tameside Patrollers and Police on incident reporting.
- To ensure an effective alarm monitoring function for Intruder/ Fire/Personal Attack and other Alarms for corporate buildings
- To ensure that the above objectives are achieved at best value to the Council.
Tameside MBC would like to award the following services following this tender process:
- CCTV Monitoring.
- Council Building Security.
- Ashton Market Hall Security
- Parks and Cemeteries Security.
- Libraries Security.
- Function Room Security.
- Ad Hoc Building Patrol Security.
- Alarm Monitoring.
Only Tenders from suitably qualified organisations will be considered the criteria for selection are:
- SIA Approved Contractor Status for CCTV monitoring, Door Supervision, Key Holding and Security Guarding.
- For CCTV Monitoring an additional criteria is that all staff including directors and managers of the company have successfully undertaken abbreviated enhanced police vetting (abbreviated vetting excludes financial vetting).
- For the Alarm Monitoring element of the contract there will be a requirement for the service provider to be accredited to NSI Gold Standard (or equivalent) for the duration of the contract.
- For all elements of the contract the company must be willing to work with social enterprise within the Tameside area.
Qualifying tenders will be considered against the following criteria for Security and CCTV elements:
|2. Experience backed by references||20%|
|3. Response Times backed by references||20%|
Qualifying tenders will be considered against the following criteria for the Alarm Monitoring element:
|1. Quality determined by references submitted.||20%|
|2. Your response times for the specific alarms requested in Section B||20%|
Tameside Community Safety Unit is the contracting service unit for the provision of CCTV Monitoring and Manned Security Services
Tameside Community Safety Unit has previously advertised the Tender in the Official Journal of the European Union, reference 2010/s21-030008 of 30th January 2010
Tameside Community Safety Unit issues the tender documents and administrates the contract following its award.
The contract period shall be from 1st July 2010 expiring on 30th June 2013. For the Alarm Monitoring element the contract period shall be from 1st March 2011 expiring on 30th June 2013.
Your tender must be completed and submitted electronically by using Vault through BiPs Delta-ets by the due date of 31st March 2010 at 12:00 hrs.
Please note that in the past suppliers who have left things too late have been unable to upload in time and therefore their documents could not be accessed.
The information and documents for this tender will be accessible at the following website www.delta-ets.com . To be able to access these documents you will firstly need to register your company details and enter the following Tender Access Code (TAC) 04T478737 at the bottom of the registration page, thereafter you will be issued with a Username and Password. If you are experiencing problems, please contact the Delta helpdesk at email@example.com or call 0845 270 7050 for further assistance.