Accessibility Statement
Skip to main content
Chat icon Chat with us live

Assisted Voluntary returns service

If you do want to return home and it is safe for you to do so, help is available through the Home Office's Voluntary Returns Service (VRS). You can apply online for help to leave the UK and return home. You can also telephone the Voluntary Returns Service on 0300 004 0202, or you can speak to your immigration enforcement officer when you sign at the Reporting Centre.

When you get a negative decision on your asylum claim, you will only be able to stay in your property for another 21 days. After that, your financial support will also stop.