Accessibility Statement
Chat icon Chat with us live

Watercourses and Culverts


How do I report a problem associated with a watercourse?

To report a problem on a main river contact The Environment Agency Link to External Website on telephone number 01925 840000.

To report a problem on any other watercourse or culvert contact the Council either by using the on-line problem reporting form or by telephone to 0161 342 8355.