Accessibility Statement
Skip to main content
Chat icon Chat with us live

Licences dealt with by other Departments

Tameside Council Licensing Department are responsible for many types of Licences but there are some that are dealt with by other Departments either internally or externally from the Council. This page will guide you to ensure you contact the relevant Department.

Hoardings | Animal Movement | Caravan Sites | Explosives/Fireworks | Performance/Modelling Child Licence  | Skips