Accessibility Statement
Chat icon Chat with us live

What is Anti-Social Behaviour?

Anti-social behaviour is defined as 'behaviour by a person which causes, or is likely to cause, harassment, alarm or distress to persons not of the same household as the person' Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 (


Establishing Anti-social behaviour.

Click on image to view a larger version

What is ASB 

How do I report anti-social behaviour?

To report anti-social behaviour, you will need to:
Visit ' How to report ASB' to find out what steps to follow when reporting an issue.
If someone is in immediate danger, please call 999 now.
Contact the Tameside safeguarding teams if you're concerned about the welfare of a neighbour or if you're worried about the safety of a child.
If it's not an emergency but a crime-related incident contact Greater Manchester Police by calling 101 or reporting it online If you want to provide information about an incident anonymously, report it to or call 0800 555111. You can report online on Crimestoppers as well.

What if I live in a housing association property?

If you are a housing association tenant, you can report ASB to your landlord:

Telephone/Email Website
Jigsaw Homes 0300 111 1133
Ashton Pioneer Homes 0161 343 8128
Housing Services - Ashton Pioneer Homes
Onward Homes (formerly Contour Homes & Peak Valley Housing Association) 0300 555 0600

 Antisocial Behaviour (ASB) - Onward
Irwell Valley Housing Association
(Haughton Green, Denton)
0800 035 2212
0300 303 8322 (from mobiles)

Anti social behaviour (
Regenda Homes 0344 736 0066  Anti-social behaviour | Regenda
Your Housing Group  0345 345 0272
The Guinness Partnership 0303 123 1890
Community Safety Footer