Accessibility Statement
Skip to main content
Chat icon Chat with us live

Change of Circumstances

Please tell us immediately of any changes in your circumstances which may affect your Council Tax liability.

These are some of the changes which should be reported:

  • If you move house.
  • Someone comes to live with you.
  • Someone leaves your property, and you require a single person discount.
  • If you feel you should be entitled to a discount or any of the exemptions.
  • If you cease to be employed or start work.

Please complete the change of circumstances on-line form and we will also use your information to notify other council services such as libraries on your behalf.