Accessibility Statement
Chat icon Chat with us live

Trees and Hedges


Who to Contact ?


The Council only carries out work on council owned trees or via contracts with schools, housing trusts or the Highways England. We do not work on private property, check the Tameside Council Buy with Confidence list of approved traders, Yellow Pages or local newspapers for contractors. It is reasonable to assume that unsolicited callers require careful consideration.

Contact Information
Contact by Post

Arboricultural and Countryside Estates